Keynote Speaker • Entertaining Speaker • Headlining Keynote
Keynote Artist • The Messenger
Jason Hewlett defies description.
Take Hall of Fame Speaker status, combined with Award-Winning Las Vegas Entertainment, content that moves The Audience emotionally to amplify your ROI, take-aways that stay, comedy & music to engage, educate & entertain, and you have the most extraordinary Keynote Speaker Experience in the World in Jason Hewlett.
“I just saw Jason Hewlett deliver an amazing keynote. That was one long and well deserved standing ovation.”
Rita Craig, Top Tier Leadership
Jason’s core messages have always been about Engagement.
In the beginning, to engage disinterested and jaded Las Vegas audiences to enjoy the show. Then to inspire in schools, to help both teachers & students embrace their gifts and commitments to one another. Now in organizations, businesses & associations to help leaders, team members & professionals truly connect to the mission through The Engagement Experience.
Jason shares powerful business content, stories, and life-lessons based on The Promise we keep to all aspects of Business & Life:
Why Hire Jason?
When we engage in The Promise
Customers become Raving Fans, Employee Engagement is exponentially energized, sales increase, career and life satisfaction ignites. Jason is an award-winning keynote speaker who will deliver messages that accomplish your mission.
Over 2,000 events, speeches, and performances in his 15-year career, for Fortune 500 companies, and clients such as American Express, Delta Airlines, 2002 Salt Lake Olympics, Coca~Cola, Wells Fargo, Experian, NuSkin, Younique and many more, have solidified Jason Hewlett as the go-to solution for your corporate event needs.
Jason’s Keynote Speaking career began following the performance of his popular One-Man Show of Music, Comedy, Parody & Impressions at a corporate event in 2005. The client was so impressed with the powerful messaging Jason integrated throughout his act, he was asked to be the Keynote Speaker for their Management & Leadership Conference the following year. Jason’s customized presentation and content on self-discovery, embracing one’s unique talents, and connection with the audience, combined with music and comedy, was so well received it spun off into multiple speeches via word of mouth for clients nationwide.
As Jason received Best of State honors in the Arts & Entertainment industry, and was hired to entertain some of the largest corporate events in the world, his reputation began to transform as someone who didn’t just deliver an incredible, standing ovation show worthy of Las Vegas praise, but as a Keynote Speaker sharing practical business principles applicable for leadership, entrepreneurship, and cultural impact.
Having delivered hundreds of school assemblies for youth, teacher trainings for educators, as well as countless speeches for front-line motivation and management instruction for corporate events, Jason’s Keynote Speeches combine message, authenticity, humor, music, and characters, as his popularity have garnered him much attention and success in the past few years. Uniquely enough, Jason’s Keynote Speech feels like a show, with a message, or a Keynote Speech with entertainment.
His presentation is delivered on stages for families, corporations, and has appeared in every major Casino in Las Vegas, while remaining a G-Rated, family-friendly, corporate ready experience. Few performers can match the level of laughs, energy, and appropriate material for any audience as Jason Hewlett, and the Speech continues to evolve and grow each year, resulting in repeat performances for a majority of his clients, which is unprecedented in the corporate market.
Combining his ability as a seasoned Speaker & Entertainer, and behind-the-scenes expertise with event planning, Jason has become one of America’s top Master of Ceremonies/Hosts for the largest corporate and charity events. Whether a 3-day Convention or an Awards Gala, Jason keeps the energy, laughs, and excitement throughout, while allowing executives to take a back seat and enjoy the conference rather than stress about running it.
Some amazing events for Jason recently include:
- Inducted in the National Speakers Association prestigious Speaker Hall of Fame in 2016 as a CPAE Council of Peers Award for Excellence, one of the youngest honored ever
- Received the CSP Award, Certified Speaking Professional, from the National Speakers Association (NSA), of which only 5% of speakers receive. His speeches are interactive, hilarious, filled with stories that teach and inspire, along with music and impressions that uplift and make audiences think
- Opening Keynote Speaker for National Speakers Association Influence 2016 (national convention) debuting “The Promise” to extended standing ovation and rave reviews
- Released his book, “Signature Moves: How To Stand Out In A Sit Down World”
- Invited to be a part of a Middle East Tour in support of the US Military for the month of July in Kuwait, Afghanistan & Africa
- Chosen as Headliner for the National Speakers Association’s famous Foundation Event in 2014 and received the first encore in the event’s tenured history
- Released 2 DVD’s of material, his full show of music impressions, “Live from Las Vegas”, as well as his “Father Time” show for families, filmed in Salt Lake City, UT
- Received the National Outstanding Eagle Scout Award from the Boy Scouts of America, awarded to only 800 men in the history of scouting (over 3 million have earned the Eagle Award, as has Jason)
- Received the prestigious Star Award from the SCERA Center for the Arts
- Facebook post about “Seeing his wife at Target” went viral, as read by over 100 Million people, and appeared on news outlets worldwide, bringing loved ones closer
- Deseret News featured Jason’s family in a 3-page cover/feature story in 2016
Jason’s hobbies include hiking in the mountains, writing music, playing with his kids, and staring at his wife. His greatest accomplishments are within the walls of his home, family, and faith. He is a husband to the most beautiful woman in the world, Tami, and Dad to four incredible young children who serve as his inspiration and help deliver material for his speeches and show. As a family the Hewlett’s donate over 20 hours per month in community service, volunteering, mentoring, outreach, and philanthropy to worthy causes in their home state of Utah.
- Inducted into the NSA Speaker Hall of Fame (2016)
- Best of State Winner Arts & Entertainment Individual Vocalist (2013)
- Best of State Winner Arts & Entertainment Specialty Act (2010)
- Boy Scouts of America National Outstanding Eagle Scout Award (2016)
- National Speakers Association’s Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) (2014)
- Salt Lake County Entertainer of the Year (2013)
- SCERA Star Award (2016)
- The Waterford School Music Award (1997)